Two Women: The Revelation 12 Woman and the Revelation 17 Woman

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

At the end of the Bible in the book of Revelation, we are given God’s perspective of two women on the earth, both of whom are involved in the great dragon’s war. One woman is described in chapter 12. The other is described in chapter 17. These two chapters provide strong evidence of the long-term battle between the devil and the woman and their two seeds. The enmity described in these two chapters is the ancient enmity that began at the time of the Fall and is today at the root of every conflict on this earth. Revelation shows that this war will end in a final, climatic battle, which Christ wins hands down, using the sword of His mouth, because He has already won the victory on Calvary.

I have attached what I wrote about the Revelation 12 woman and the Revelation 17 woman in the book  A Woman of Chayil.  What do you think about these two women? Does the great woman sign in Revelation 12 inspire you to take your place as one of those she represents? What do you think about God’s Word concerning the Revelation 17 woman: “Come out of her my people”? (You must be logged in to have access to attachments.)

Want to share this?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Want to reply? You must be logged in. You can log in below (mobile device) or at the top right side of this page. After you log in, click (or tap) the date of the first item in the Latest Topics list to return to this place and reply.
Want to share this?