Reply To: A Weekly Zoom Prayer Meeting in Texas

The last three weeks we had some really good prayer! (July 4, 11 and July 18). I am just making some quick notes of highlights I remember.

July 4 Prayed for the billion dollar child sex trafficking business in this country that God would expose any and all the government officials that are involved in allowing it to continue (not investigating or even talking about it). Bound all the demons behind it. Prayed God would raise up voices of truth about the condition of the church which is keeping it from being a light on the hill and allows the demand side of this evil business to flourish in the darkness. Prayed for God’s light to come on the church and there to be conviction of sexual sin in the church and also conviction of those who allow and even embrace it in the name of being “loving” and that there would be a massive repentance.  It is a great offense to the holiness of God.

July 11 Prayed for the church again, that light will come and that God will judge all that is not of Him. Judgment begins at the house of God.

Prayed for the media (both conservative and liberal, but especially the liberal media) that what is true will be surfaced and that all lies will be exposed. We also prayed that the lies on the left would become so odious that even those in the liberal media would see it and not be able to ignore what they see.

Prayed for the lawlessness to be stopped.

July 18: Spent most of the time praying for marriages and families. Prayed that the truth about God’s view of marriage relationships would come to light and begin to be taught and practiced among believers! Prayed God would do whatever was necessary to shine light on the passages of Scripture that are used to hold women in bondage. We prayed that older historical documents would be discovered and be found irrefutable as to their authenticity–and that they would show certain passages that are now sanctioned as “God-breathed” were actually “man-breathed” and included with improper motives in the text in the New Testament, if, indeed, that is true, as many have come to believe.

Answers ? seems very possible (others are praying as well!):

1. The week after we prayed Gen. Flynn’s nightmare would end and not be dragged out. A ruling in his favor took place. Big step in the right direction.

2. The week after we prayed for the sex-trafficking problem, Ghislaine Maxwell (Jeffrey Epsteins cohort the trade) was arrested. She knows all the government officials, etc. names. We prayed she would spill the beans and that God would keep her alive and protect her from any who would want to shut her up.

Quote from CBS News:

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s former girlfriend who is accused of helping him sexually abuse underage girls, could incriminate “very well-known” people, said Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of Epstein’s alleged victims. Giuffre called Maxwell “the mastermind” behind the alleged sex trafficking.

She is in jail without bail. Her trial will be next year. Speed it up, Lord!

3. The week after we prayed for the liberal media, Bari Weiss, New York Times opinion page editor resigned and wrote a scathing letter to the Times about the treatment she received from other Times employees after she allowed Tom Cotton to have a conservative op-ed in the Times. She was called by co-workers  a “racist” and “a Nazi.” Here is a quote from her resignation letter:

I do not understand how you have allowed this kind of behavior to go on inside your company in full view of the paper’s entire staff and the public. And I certainly can’t square how you and other Times leaders have stood by while simultaneously praising me in private for my courage. Showing up for work as a centrist at an American newspaper should not require bravery.

Want to share this?