Reply To: A Weekly Zoom Prayer Meeting in Texas

Another answered prayer. Netflix lost a massive number of subscribers after they aired a movie named Cuties that has 11 year old girls dancing grossly and provocatively in it. They claim it was to educate people about the danger their children are in (and it does, according to one reporter), but the downside of airing it seems to outweigh its message .. it plays to those who are involved and causing the problem. The good news is that, as we have prayed, the problem is surfacing and in the news and public awareness, and that there was such a public outcry and reaction. Lord save our children from perverse and wicked people.

Another answer .. we prayed about the hidden things of darkness surfacing and truth coming to light with regard to false stories in the news and evil perpetrators (demons behind the scenes using people). This past week a tape of a CNN reporter was released with a conversation that was very exposing. Someone said this was one of the worse things to happen to CNN in a long time. I just came in on the end of the report, so that is all I know. 🙂 If I find more about it, I will post. It encouraged me to keep praying for the Lord to bring things to light that will cause people to know what is true and what is false.

Want to share this?