Pass it On: Share about news, books, websites to inspire prayer and encourage!

Home Forums II. Let “Them” Subdue and Conquer (Prayer and Discussion) Prayers (Use Me, Lord, to Pray and Conquer the Enemy!) Pass it On: Share about news, books, websites to inspire prayer and encourage!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Please post information and links here that you want to share with others. To share a link, copy it, paste it, highlight it, and click the “insert/edit link” button above … (fifth button from the right on the second row.)

Want to share this?

I am very encouraged by the Resistance Chicks podcasts. You can see their podcasts here : https://ResistanceChicks.com.

These two young women love Jesus and are faithfully fighting in the spiritual battle taking place on earth today. They are keeping their fingers on the pulse of current events around the world in order to help keep Christians, educated, inspired, speaking truth, and praying!

If you subscribe to their newsletter (free) you will get notified when there is a new podcast.

Want to share this?

I posted this for Cheryl:

This is Cheryl and I tried to post Culture Shield on the new thread😢Hopefully you can attach. Culture Shield Sunday MorningPrayer Call:712-770-4968 at 7:15 am Code: 492698#. Thx for all your 🙏

Want to share this?

Sobering. I remember hearing this years ago.

Paul Harvey, If I were the devil

Too bad we didn’t take this more seriously and pray like we are praying now!

Lord, use all that is happening to cause people to believe again that the devil is real!

Want to share this?

Dear Lord,

Guard and protect this woman (Maria Zack) and her network of faithful warriors and let all their godly plans succeed! Make a way where there is no way for all of this information to get out in spite of the news blocking MSM. Let it come out through all the new and emerging grassroots news sources … the voice of the people. Bless us and save us and preserve this nation for your purposes on earth. Turn our nation from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God! Grant your people repentance unto the acknowledging of the truth that we may rescue ourselves out of the snare of the devil having been taken captive by him at his will. (2 Tim 2:25-26)

MZ interview

Want to share this?

Here is the link to the podcast I recommended during the Fall Retreat. It’s a gem!

Strong Women

Want to share this?

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to check this out.

Want to share this?

Thank you, Hannah, for sharing the Strong Women podcast. Am pleased to see it is the Colson Center. In the past I have participated in the Bible Study How Now Shall We live? Good resources!

Want to share this?

ghttps://thechosen.link/1Y1R7 paste to https://thechosen.link/1Y1R7
    Ok I am illiterate!!!
    Several attempts to post link to The Chosen
    A series like no other.
    I watch it on my phone and cannot stop with one show.
    Download the app for The Chosen and you will not be sorry!

Want to share this?

John and I watched Season One last year when it came out and it was great. We loved every minute of it! We bought the DVDs for Season One to support their work. We haven’t been successful at getting Season Two to stream on our TV, so I ordered that season on DVDs (in advance). When they are ready, they will be sent to us. Hoping the link you posted will help us figure out how to get to Season Two now!

Want to share this?

Yes! Our whole family loves The Chosen! And one thing I particularly have cherished is the way it portrays Jesus uplifting the status of women and including them in His circle, starting from the very first episode.

Want to share this?

Please note:  https://www.oann.com/demonstrators-protest-sen-manchin-over-opposition-to-3-5t-budget-plan/

Let’s pray for Senator Manchin to hold fast and continue to seek truth and light and transparency in Congress!

Want to share this?

Let’s pray for this injunction to be granted to stop forced vaxing of the military. Already some have died after the vax. Listen to Dr. Simone Gold whose organization is filing this lawsuit:  Stop forced vax for military

Want to share this?

The previous link did not work for some. Here is another one that should work. It is more comprehensive than the previous link. Listen to the end for what the military doctor did … grounded pilots who have been vaxed.

Lord Jesus, bless Dr. Gold (who is also a lawyer) and all those with her and their endeavors to save lives and stop the illegal medical control being exercised over Americans by politicians.  Take time to listen to it and pass it on to others for prayer that truth prevail and the devil’s evil works be bound.

The latest about stopping forced vaxes on military

Want to share this?

We have prayed for truth to surface. It is still coming. The following (link) was put out by S. Powell who says there is more to come. It is a recording of a 2004 hearing about the possibility of elections being stolen by computer algorithms. Jerry Nadler and Maxine Waters are among those asking questions in the hearing.

S. Powell says this explains why volumes of evidence of election fraud have been ignored by politicians. They have known about it for a long time and looked the other way rather than stop it. Let’s begin to cry out for justice to match the surfacing of truth!

Government officials knew us elections have been stolen using algorithms since 2000

Want to share this?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Want to reply? You must be logged in. You can log in below (mobile device) or at the top right side of this page. After you log in, click (or tap) the date of the first item in the Latest Topics list to return to this place and reply.
Want to share this?