Reply To: A Weekly Zoom Prayer Meeting in Texas

Today, as I was reading 2 Chron. 32, I was impressed to pray over it concerning the election in November and the so-called “peaceful-protesting” that’s going on these days, which More than likely won’t stop even after the election without God putting a stop to it.  See what you get from reading it … I’m impressed that it matters for our prayer-life that we trust the “miraculous signs” God sends to us (dreams, visions, revelations, whatever) and also to deal with any pride in our relationships with the Lord and with others.  Pride in his accomplishments and his wonderful “reputation” nearly caused Hezekiah’s downfall and the fall of the whole nation, even after being such a Godly king (vv 24-26).  But there’s always room for repentance, which he did, praise God!  May we all continue keeping daily short accounts with the Lord so we can be instrumental in helping Him bring His Kingdom to earth and eventually the New Jerusalem (the real New-world order!) instead of the one-world government the evil one is pushing for with this Presidential election in November.  Lord, may we all do our part !

Want to share this?