A Weekly Zoom Prayer Meeting in Texas

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 302 total)
  • Author

Today, as I was reading 2 Chron. 32, I was impressed to pray over it concerning the election in November and the so-called “peaceful-protesting” that’s going on these days, which More than likely won’t stop even after the election without God putting a stop to it.  See what you get from reading it … I’m impressed that it matters for our prayer-life that we trust the “miraculous signs” God sends to us (dreams, visions, revelations, whatever) and also to deal with any pride in our relationships with the Lord and with others.  Pride in his accomplishments and his wonderful “reputation” nearly caused Hezekiah’s downfall and the fall of the whole nation, even after being such a Godly king (vv 24-26).  But there’s always room for repentance, which he did, praise God!  May we all continue keeping daily short accounts with the Lord so we can be instrumental in helping Him bring His Kingdom to earth and eventually the New Jerusalem (the real New-world order!) instead of the one-world government the evil one is pushing for with this Presidential election in November.  Lord, may we all do our part !

Want to share this?

Loved these verses from 2 Chron 32:

(King Hezekiah said) “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid or dismayed before the king of Assyria, not before all the multitude that is with him; for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God, to help us and to fight our battles.”

Then after an intense, repeated boast and threat from the Assyrian King Sennacherib, they prayed and cried out to heaven and God answered!

“Now because of this King Hezekiah and the prophet Isaiah, the son of Amoz, prayed and cried out to heaven. Then the Lord sent an angel who cut down every mighty man of valor, leader, and captain in the camp of the King of Assyria. So he returned shamefaced to his own land. And when he had gone into the temple of his god, so me of his own offspring struck him down with the sword there. Thus the Lord saved Hezekiah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem from the hand of Sennacherib the king of Assyria, and from the had of all others, and guided them on every side.”

So be it, Lord to all your enemies! Keep us praying and crying out to heaven whenever bad and threatening reports!

Want to share this?

I saw this on Facebook. It was a photograph of a post by AOC. I couldn’t help but think about our prayer that the hidden things of darkness will be exposed so people can know what is true and what is false. I couldn’t copy the post, so I retyped it:

“This tweet was up just briefly before AOC’s handlers told her to take it down …

‘Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’

It’s vital that Governors maintain restrictions on businesses until after the November Elections because economic recovery will help Trump be re-elected. A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pray to be free from his presidency. #KeepUsClosed’

Since she deleted it, let’s share it for her a few hundred thousand times.”

Want to share this?

Another answer to prayer that the media’s lies will be exposed and people know what is true:

CNN edited things said by Alan Dershowitz (a highly recognized constitutional scholar) at the President’s impeachment trial to make it sound like Dershowitz said things that he did not say. They completely changed his meaning to be the opposite of what he said. Made him look like he was saying a president could do anything he wanted, even commit crimes. Dershowitz is suing CNN for 300 million dollars for defamation of character. He said he is not doing it for the money (will give whatever he gets to charity), but to hold them to account for the lie they presented to the public.

Want to share this?

Really good interview. The last 1/2 is surprising to have been on Fox and is a good warning strongly presented.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/the-passion-of-the-christ-actor-addresses-persecution-in-new-role/vi-BB19cWSa?ocid=msedgntp

God is answering prayers! He talks about spiritually weak Christians who will end up in surrender to the devil, that we must have the heart to die for our faith (basically what he says in a very strong way). The interviewer asks him if something is wrong with Christianity

Binding prayer needed: A very sobering video:

Want to share this?

In reading the Book of Esther, my prayer was turned to pray that what happened to Mordecai and his people would happen with Biden and his party, and that the “reporters” (the liberal news media ) as of the news sent to King Ahasuerus would backfire on all of them and the Antifa. I pray that the Christians will fast and pray (like Queen Esther requested for Mordecai and all the Jews), so that things will backfire on the evil Haman and be stopped once and for all!  Lord, Thy will be done in and for our nation “UNDER GOD, with liberty and justice for all”  !!   (Esther 1-8…)

Want to share this?

And all the people said Amen!

Want to share this?

Continue to pray that Gen. Michael Flynn have his name cleared and all false charges against him be dropped. There were new developments to that end today.

Continue to pray that bad apples in our government will be removed. Pray for the Durham investigation that wherever crimes are found, they will be prosecuted and justice will be served. Learned today that Durham has begun investigating the Clinton Foundation (after all this time). Pray that what is true be known and that criminals will be found guilty and locked away!

New information on Hunter Biden’s financial dealings with foreign governments and officials while his Dad was VP has surfaced and the news said there appear to be money ties involved with human trafficking. Pray for everything criminal done by the Bidens to come to light. Keep praying for those behind the human sex trafficking business to be exposed, caught, prosecuted, and convicted!

Continue to pray for a fair election. John and I have been praying that there will be a landslide decision that will make late, contested, etc. mail-in votes a non-issue..

Pray for wisdom concerning the Supreme court appointment and for a smooth and quick appointment process. Pray for whoever is  nominated that they will not be smeared and slandered as Kavanaugh was.

Want to share this?

This seems to be in line with our prayers for truth to be known in the media. Lord bless these folks as they seek to bring truth into news reporting.

Truth in reporting

Want to share this?

Praise God for resources being supplied for fighting human trafficking: https://www.oann.com/doj-approves-101m-to-combat-human-trafficking/

Also thank the Lord for many Democrats speaking out against the radical policies of the Democrat Party regarding abortion. Note this ad placed in the New York Times regarding a letter sent in August to the Democratic Party by over 100 of members of the party:

Want to share this?

Here are links to recordings of The Return event that was sponsored by Jonathan Cahn and others. They took place in Washington on Saturday Sept. 26 (and maybe one is on Friday too..). These recordings are different from the NationalPrayer2020 one, but are also wonderful. A lot was happening that day. I have listened to pieces of these here and there as I have a chance. Thought I would share them in case anyone else was interested.

https://thereturnsimulcast.com/the-return/pd6wm9rg6r

Lord, here all of your people’s prayers and grant us true repentance and healing.

Want to share this?

Father, we lift up President Trump to you. You told us to pray for those in authority that we might live quiet and peaceful lives. We ask that you deliver us, and especially all those in authority, from evil. President Trump has had to fight so many enemies during his time in office and now he is fighting this evil virus. We ask that you preserve his life and heal his body. Give his doctors wisdom. Let the medicines he is given do only good for him. Give him some good rest. You are the Lord over all. This virus is nothing to you. Have mercy on us and speak a word to send it away. Have mercy on this country and give us four more years with Trump as president. Lord send us a time on this earth of spiritual awakening and revival that will heal people from the inside out. Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Want to share this?

oann.com (One American News)

newsmaxtv.com

These are good sources for news!

Want to share this?

Today, October 11th, is the National Day of Prayer for the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution and on this day our chapter posted this prayer:

GEORGE WASHINGTON’S PRAYER FOR HIS COUNTRY.
    Almighty God, bless our land with honorable industry, sound learning and pure manners. Save us from violence, discord and confusion; from pride and arrogance and from every evil way. Defend our liberties and fashion into one United people from the multitude brought out of many kindred and tongues. Endow with the spirit of wisdom those whom in Thy name we entrust the authority of government, that there be peace and justice at home, and that through obedience to Thy law, we may show forth Thy praise among the nations of the earth. Amen

Lord, we thank you for hearing our prayers and praise you that you are sovereign over our nation and all the earth!

Want to share this?

Answer to prayer. Let’s keep praying!

What a read (link below). This is in line with our prayers for  truth to surface and people to know what is true and what is false so they can make right decisions. Couldn’t help but think of that when I saw this:

Request for H. Biden to use his influence      

God surfaced a little laptop.

Want to share this?
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 302 total)
  • Want to reply? You must be logged in. You can log in below (mobile device) or at the top right side of this page. After you log in, click (or tap) the date of the first item in the Latest Topics list to return to this place and reply.
Want to share this?