JCA: Can the Local Church Leadership Say "We Were Wrong"?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Can the Local Church Leadership Say “We Were Wrong”? 

This letter is addressed to Bill Buntain, Dan Sady, and Dan Towle.  Its opening paragraph says:

The reason that I am addressing this open letter to you is because you are representatives of A Faithful Word (AFW) website, where a heretofore-unanswered public judgment of me, which I will refer to as AFW Judgment, has been posted since May of 2009 (Appendix E) (Buntain, ―Statement).

Your AFW Judgment gives me opportunity to demonstrate, before others, that when the Local Church (LC) leadership is confronted about their sins, they cannot say they were wrong. Your action against me, which I will be asking you to address, is one among many other unrighteous actions by the LC leadership against God‘s children.

(Here is a link to the Lyndol Butler letter that is referenced in the above letter.)

And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were evil. For everyone who practices evil hates the light, and does not come to the light, lest his works be reproved. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be manifested that they are wrought in God. (John 3:19–21)

Want to share this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Want to reply? You must be logged in. You can log in below (mobile device) or at the top right side of this page. After you log in, click (or tap) the date of the first item in the Latest Topics list to return to this place and reply.
Want to share this?