JCA: Real names for pseudonmyns used in The Thread of Gold

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I recently heard an audio recording in which Living Stream Ministry leaders spoke of themselves as the spiritual fathers of the 900 full-time training graduates that they had assembled with the purpose of protecting them from truth. We are told near the beginning of the recording that Benson Phillips, admiringly looked at the room full of graduates and said, “Beautiful.”

I heard some of the graduates come forward to praise these men as their spiritual fathers–saying they were brothers who had faithfully carried forward “the Lord’s move” and taken care of “the Lord’s interests” on earth.

Because some of these so-called spiritual fathers are characters in The Thread of Gold (TOG) and because some who were past full-time trainees are now reading TOG, I have decided to provide the real names of persons in the book (for whom I had used pseudonyms).

The list below is in alphabetical order by pseudonym. In a few cases, I have provided a chapter reference to an account about a person. (I have not included all the names.)

Want to know the real name of a pseudonym in the book that is not listed here? Create a reply (below), put “Who is?” on the topic line, and enter the pseudonym in the space for the reply; or you may use the “Contact Us” tab.

Pseudonym  /  Real name 
    Guy Andrews  / Joe Davis
    Anne Andrews  /  Carole Davis (chapter 11, 13 [“Something About Oneness”], Chap. 15)
    Bob Brown  / Jim Coleman
    Sandra Brown  /  Sharon Coleman
    Ed Black  /  Max Rapoport
    Vera Hughes  /  Virginia Barber
    Jerry Hughes  /  James Barber (chapter 15)
    Judy  /  Christine Carrington
    Sam Jones  /  Ray Graver
    Ted and Beth Jefferson  /  Tommy and Nancy Roberts (chapter 9)
    Alex Kent  /  Ron Kangas (chapter 14, 197-201 [“A prayer, An Answer, and a Lesson]
    Sandra Kent  /  Susan Kangas
    Stephen Thompson  /  Don Looper (chapters 9, 10)
    Diane Mays  /  Kathleen Massey
    Howard Mays  /  Herman Massey
    Harriet Mays / Diana Massey
    Mark and Linda  /  Bill and Barbara Mallon
    Steve Smith  /  Ben McPherson
    Tina   /  Jodi Burke  (chapter 15)
    Lynn Turner  /  Linda Lowry (chapter 11)
    David Washington  /  George Whittington
    Dan Williams  /  Benson Phillips (chapter 1, chapter 12 [“An Embarrassing Confrontation]”)
    Bill and Sue Wilson  /  Rick and Debbie Blissard (chapter 15)

Want to share this?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Want to reply? You must be logged in. You can log in below (mobile device) or at the top right side of this page. After you log in, click (or tap) the date of the first item in the Latest Topics list to return to this place and reply.
Want to share this?