A Weekly Zoom Prayer Meeting in Texas

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 302 total)
  • Author

A very inspirational word. Let’s pray that God makes it so in our time!!

https://biblicalawakening.blogspot.com/2022/02/the-canadian-truck-convoy-church-and.html

Want to share this?

Here is the message I mentioned at prayer meeting today:

The Last Trumpet by Amir Tsarfati

Want to share this?

I am now subscribed (using Telegram) to a number of “channels” of people/organizations that I trust. Whenever they put out new information, I see it. I have also created my own group on Telegram called News Collected by Jane. Whenever I see important news in these channels I put it in my News Collection. People can subscribe to my News Collection and see all the various News that I am collecting. Let me know if you want to join the group! (You can get Telegram on your desktop and on your mobile phones. (Go to telegram.org)

Want to share this?

What Alan K. has to say about Putin. Very interesting. There is a much bigger picture than what we can see.

Putin and Jesus? stmt. by Keyes

Want to share this?

Very important! Please read this and begin to pray that the WHO will fail in this endeavor! This is very serious.

Prayer Alert

Want to share this?

Remember to pray for Sidney. Here is some more from her at the beginning of this video:

More from Sidney

Want to share this?

If you have Telegram installed on your pc or phone, you can keep up with the current events I am reading and praying about by joining my Telegram account.

Here’s a link to it: News Collected by Jane

Note: Here is where you can get the Telegram app for desktop or phone:

Install Telegram

Want to share this?

If you have Telegram installed on your pc or phone, you can keep up with the current events I am reading and praying about by joining my Telegram account.

Here’s a link to it: News Collected by Jane

Note: Here is where you can get the Telegram app for desktop or phone:

Install Telegram

Want to share this?

Looks like prayers are being answered! Thank you Jesus! Let’s keep up the good fight by continuing to hold to and proclaim the power of our wonderful King of glory, the Lord Jesus Christ!  (I remember us praying that enough nations would not agree to the globalist’s latest move to take control of world health.)

Globalist’s defeat and stunning setback

Want to share this?

Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers!  We praise You for your sovereignty and for preserving hope and true freedom for your creation.

Want to share this?

Amen to that!! God is good!!

Want to share this?

Yes, all the time, God is good!

Want to share this?

In preparation for this week’s prayer time, be learning about and praying about:

Judgment beginning at the house of God and a massive wave of repentance and returning to the Lord!

Abortion ruling from Supreme Court

Worldwide (including US) food shortages–that the enemy’s plans be foiled

Jan. 6 trials–that justice be done

Fall elections and election integrity

Convention of states–more states on board quickly

Please add anything else on your heart and mind in a “Reply” to this post.

If you do not see a “reply” button at the top of this post, click (or tap) “Latest topics” at the top of this page on the right side, and then click the date that is beside the first item in the Latest Topics list. 

If you still do not see “reply” at the top of the post, then you need to log in. How: Again move to the top right side of this page and use the log in place.

After you log in, use the date on “Latest topics to return to this place and make your reply!

Want to share this?

That the United States of America will reject the WHO slave treaty as have many nations.

Stop Obama who was intentionally placed in the presidential position to intentionally destroy our country. He is clearly in his 3rd term continuing his evil communist ways.

As of now, Texas Governor Abbott has not committed to declaring the massive influx of illegal aliens as an invasion.  He must not allow them to cross the Texas border.

For justice for Ashli Babbitt who was brutally murdered by the Capitol Hill police Jan 6th are left out of their entire “narrative.”

Want to share this?

Lord, let justice be served concerning what was done on Jan. 6th. Let the truth sound out everywhere! May this video go viral! My truth go viral! May justice being served go viral! Bring down the wicked. Let them be caught in the trap they laid for innocent Americans who were exercising their Constitutional right to peacefully protest.

Documentary made by a prisoner about Jan 6

Let’s keep praying!

Want to share this?
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 302 total)
  • Want to reply? You must be logged in. You can log in below (mobile device) or at the top right side of this page. After you log in, click (or tap) the date of the first item in the Latest Topics list to return to this place and reply.
Want to share this?