A Weekly Zoom Prayer Meeting in Texas

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 302 total)
  • Author

It was the New South Wales premier, Gladys Berejiklian, who resigned. We thank you, Lord, and pray for the Australia Prime Minister Scott Morrison to go next!

Meanwhile, this is a very good interview with Senator Marsha Blackburn after she called Mark Milley on the carpet in the Senate hearing.

The three men who broke America’s military. Senator Marsha Blackburn with Sebastian Gorka on AMERICA First

Want to share this?

Really good prayer today. Thanks be to Jesus who has given us the victory!

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (Gal. 5:1)

Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Eph. 6:13)

An encouraging song that says stand! Enjoy!

Hold the Line!

Want to share this?

Lord, help Stewart Scheller and his parents. Give them justice! Bless them and use this story to get to the truth about the accountability of the Biden administration and the senior leadership in the military. Let Scheller out of jail and put those in jail who belong there!

Stewart Scheller’s parents speak out about his unjust imprisonment

Want to share this?

The following is a must watch for educational and prayer purposes. We must continue to pray for truth to prevail and justice to be done. Thank you Lord for men like Dr. McCullough who are not ruled by fear or the love of money. Let’s pray that the truth prevail (as evidenced by multiple scientific data sources), not the spin put forth by media, government, and big pharma. Let’s pray that people hear and believe what is true.

Dr. McCullough’s Comprehensive Presentation

Want to share this?

It’s time to ask God to shine His light on our sins so we can repent for them, reconcile with others in the body of Christ, and return to follow Him only! It’s time to pray like never before for this:   SCOTUS must do what is right and just!

Lord, keep the Supreme Court judges on our hearts and minds and in our prayers every day. Help them do what is right. Convict them of the seriousness of the decision they will make and give them courage to face whatever standing with truth brings. Take away their fear of man and give them a healthy fear of You and Your coming judgment.

We are not putting our trust in them, but in You. You are the Judge of all, both the living and dead. No one else but You can deliver us from the evil that has come upon us. Forgive us, Your children, for trusting in and following government leaders and church leaders instead of You. Bring each one of us to follow You only as our King. Show each of us whatever sins in our lives are separating us from You, so we can humble ourselves, admit them, and be cleansed by Your blood. Wash away our iniquities so you can hear our cries and deliver us from evil!

(Read Isaiah 59 and realize this is talking about God’s people, not unbelievers or wicked rulers.)

Want to share this?

Take a look at this post (I put it on the “pass it on” thread.) It’s evidence that God is answering prayers for people to wake up and return to Him.  https://lemonstograpes.com/forums/topic/pass-it-on-share-about-news-books-websites-to-inspire-prayer-and-encourage/page/2/#post-7788

(If you’re not subscribed to the “pass it on” thread, please go here and click subscribe at the top of the “pass it on” topic on the right side of the page.)

Want to share this?

Please watch this if you can before tomorrow’s prayer time. This is a third interview with Maria Zack.  John and I just watched it together.

(Links to interviews 1 and 2 are in these posts: 7671 and 7752).  This is encouraging. We may be at a turning point. Lord, make it so. Deliver us from evil and may all your people come out of this terrible time of trial with changed hearts that are given to follow and serve You and You only!

Want to share this?

Thank you, Lord!

Answered prayer

Want to share this?

Yes, thank you, Lord!

Want to share this?

This is the next output from Maria Zack as she promised. Her contact from France appeared on the Stew Peters’ show on the Oct. 11th. A link to the show will follow.

It is a most unusual interview. All I can say after seeing it (twice now) is that we need to continue to beseech the courts of heaven that whatever is true will prevail, that evil will be thwarted, and that justice will be done. We need to pray for the protection of this man and for God to give Him wisdom and strength to carry out whatever it is that God wants him to do, if indeed this is a God thing as Maria Z. says.  I plan to keep watching and praying!

MZ’s promised further information

Want to share this?

We must be praying that the children in this country are protected from the jab! Dr. McCullough is now saying this whole situation is something very dark.

Dr. Peter McCullogh urges unbreakable resistance to vaccines for kids

Lord, save this innocent children from the devil’s hatred of mankind! Deliver these little ones from evil!

Want to share this?

Here is the link to the piece on OAN that was mentioned today. Interestingly the female doctor that appears in part of the piece to say she had her Youtube video about “Iver …” taken down by Youtube 24 hours after she put it up (some months ago), is the doctor John and I went to see this past month only to learn after we got there that she no longer can prescribe “Iver ..” to her patients because of the newly imposed rules of the hospital organization for whom she works.

This Iver… history nails Fauci and MSM

Let’s pray this is heard far and wide and helps to bring down this evil man.

Want to share this?

These three documents just about cover it all. They are a great composite of the truth that has been surfacing over time, and they offer hope. They are attached to this post (see below). I’m sure the evil-powers-that-be want these out of circulation. That’s why I clicked the download button on the articles and save them to my computer and to a USB stick. I also printed them. I don’t want to lose access them and want to be able to share them with others.

Please make time to read them even though they are long! I have named them one, two, and three. (Read in that order.) You will see their source and real titles after you open them.

One
    Two
    Three

Want to share this?

Note: the link was bad, but I have fixed it!

This will give you a huge lift. I guarantee it!  I think this video may have been out for a while, but I saw it again today and knew I had to share it with you all! It makes me think of the Rev. 12 manchild! May such be multiplied ten thousand-fold on this earth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MtdyRDy4fU

Want to share this?

These three articles are fantastic!  Lord, give us eyes to see and ears to hear. We thank you for intelligent people searching for truth! I especially appreciate this quote from Number Two:  “Make sure that what you put into your body is aligned to your health. Make sure that what you do with your body is aligned to your health. And then as you do that, invite other people into living a life that in fact models that behavior, so that we start building communities of consciousness. ~ David Martin, Ph.D.”

Want to share this?
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 302 total)
  • Want to reply? You must be logged in. You can log in below (mobile device) or at the top right side of this page. After you log in, click (or tap) the date of the first item in the Latest Topics list to return to this place and reply.
Want to share this?